Some basic style rules suggested by Mr. Ford:
• Be confident.
• Button your jacket. It takes 20 pounds off your silhouette.
• Never button more than one button on a jacket.
• Know yourself and know what you like. That'll be your signature.
• Americans have grown too accustomed to being comfortable. I find a different kind of comfort when I know I look good.
• You can't wear trendy clothes forever. Everyone has to grow up sometime.
• That being said, Mick Jagger can wear pretty much anything he wants. It's all about your personality.